All the Advice you need to Plan & Book your Perfect Canal Holiday
Narrowboat holidays and barge holidays are the ideal way to get away from it all, enjoy beautiful and interesting surroundings, explore and travel when you want.
- Share some real quality time with your family or friends, even the family pets are welcome!
- Reduce your carbon footprint, avoid the airport queues and explore and enjoy your own countryside and heritage.
- Explore over 2000 miles of waterways, still weaving their unhurried way through a two centuries old landscape, rich in customs, heritage, natural beauty, engineering marvels and a unique folk art.
- Travel on a modern hire boat with all the comforts of home, central heating, hot and cold water and fully equipped kitchens and bathroom. All instructions given, no need for any license!
- And if you’re coming to visit Britain what better way to avoid those tourist traps queues & stage managed attractions and discover the real people and places!
What things can we
do on canal holidays?
All materials and images © Canal Junction Ltd. No unauthorised reproduction. Page last updated: 10/06/2023.
About | Terms | Privacy| Refunds & Returns| Sitemap