All the Advice you need to Plan & Book your Perfect Canal Holiday
Narrowboat holidays and barge holidays are the ideal way to get away from it all, enjoy beautiful and interesting surroundings, explore and travel when you want.
- Share some real quality time with your family or friends, even the family pets are welcome!
- Reduce your carbon footprint, avoid the airport queues and explore and enjoy your own countryside and heritage.
- Explore over 2000 miles of waterways, still weaving their unhurried way through a two centuries old landscape, rich in customs, heritage, natural beauty, engineering marvels and a unique folk art.
- Travel on a modern hire boat with all the comforts of home, central heating, hot and cold water and fully equipped kichens and bathroom. All instructions given, no need for any license!
- And if you’re coming to visit Britain what better way to avoid those tourist traps queues & stage managed attractions and discover the real people and places!
How do I find the
right canal holiday?
- The right holiday for your group
- How do we choose a route?
- How to plan our journey?
- What’s a hire boat like?
- The right boat for your group
- What time of year is best?
- What will a canal holiday cost?
- Right, how do we book?
- Finding your canal hire firm.
- Finding your hotelboat cruise.
- Find late booking canal holidays.